House Removals, Business Removals, Man & Van in Botley, Oxfordshire
Finding a good removal company is a daunting task. The right choice can make your moving smooth and easy but the wrong one can make the entire process a nightmare. At Removal Oxford (Botley), we take pride in our decade's long services to our local community. We are committed to providing consistently high quality removal services to our existing clients as well as to the new comers.
What removals Botley can provide:
Local House & Office Removals
Man and Van
Packing & Storage Service
Home & Office Removals
At removals Botley, we offer different types of transport vehicles where you can stack and store your packed belongings and have them transported to the new location. Luton vans are often used during small moves while trucks are for large moves. To make sure you get the right vehicle to transport your belongings, give us a call to discuss about your move and our availability in advance.
Man & Van
A small scale moving can be just as stressful as a large scale moving. This is why we offer a more cost-efficient man with a van service to those who are in need. The price of hiring a man and van depends upon the number of hours hired, whether it is making a one way journey or round journey, and whether you are arranging it for a weekend or a weekday. Mondays to Fridays are relatively cheaper as compared to Saturdays and Sundays and in the same way summertime is more expensive than winter seasons.
Storage & Packing
Packing, in most cases, is usually done by the homeowners. But if you don't want to go through the back-breaking work of wrapping and putting your things in boxes, our moving crew will do it in your behalf. With full-moving service option, you can get assistance in packing to reduce the stress that you are going through. Our staff will organise, sort out, bubble-wrap, blanket-wrap, box and label all your possessions accordingly. Big or small, old or new, fragile or not - everything will be packed safely and carefully.
A Month Before The Move
- Submit your change of address forms to post office.
- Obtain documents for school transfers, if you have children.
- Find a moving company, and make reservations.
- Give your new address to friends and family.
- Hold a garage sale or otherwise lighten the load.
One Or Two Weeks Before The Move
- Move your banking accounts to the new location.
- Return rented movies, books to library, etc.
- Get your prescriptions transferred to the new location.
- Clean your house.
- Call for utility shut-offs and new connections.
- Dispose of things that won't be moved.
- Begin packing and labeling boxes.
- Organise and pack an "essentials" box for arrival (toiletries, paper plates, etc.).
- Final moving plans (make hotel reservations if needed, get maps, etc.).
Checklist For Moving Day
- Remember to eat.
- Start early.
- Check every room and storage area.
- Turn off all lights, lock the doors.
- Give the keys to the new owner or real estate agent.
Looking for a reliable moving company in Botley? Contact us today!
Fun Facts about Botley:
- Botley is a village in the civil parish of North Hinksey in the ceremonial county of Oxfordshire.
- The various large office buildings along the main road include Seacourt Tower, known locally as "Botley Cathedral" owing to its small metal spire, originally built in 1965–66 as a car showroom and garage to a design by Beecher and Stamford.
- Botley's Church of England church of St Peter and St Paul on West Way, built in 1958, is one of four in its benefice.
- Botley shops comprise Elms Parade and the West Way shopping precinct.