House Removals, Commercial Removals, Man & Van in Watlington
Are you in Watlington, Oxfordshire, looking to move and are currently in search for a reliable removal company to help? Well, look no more. Removals Oxford (Watlington) has over a decade's experience in moving houses, offices, small businesses and big commercial projects all over the county. We deliver a wide range of removal services to households, property owners, and small businesses at pocket-friendly prices. We understand that moving has never been easy, but we strive to make it as smooth as possible. Let us help you!
At removals Watlington, our friendly and highly skilled movers make our house removals service run as smoothly as possible, giving you the best value for your money. With us, you can totally rely on us to provide efficient services at a competitive price. We provide a comprehensive service where you are able to choose whether you would want to pack everything yourself or hire our full packing service. Either way, our movers will provide the best and most efficient packing materials. Over the years, we have helped many clients move to, from, or within the county, and we surpassed all their expectations in all instances. Get in touch with us with any questions, and we will gladly respond.
When a client decides to move his/her office, we understand that they expect and want everything to go as smoothly as possible. This is why we are very careful when it comes to our office removals. We provide simple internal moving services, where we may just be required to move some furniture, and we can also carry out large scale office removals and business relocations. So, if you want to relocate your office, then you don’t need to waste any more time, call us and let’s help you with a structured and well-laid out plan that would ensure that your move is as smooth as it can get.
Man and Van
Our man and van services are competitively priced and are guaranteed to meet your standards. The years of experience in the region plus a reputation for delivering exceptional customer service make us the most reliable removal company in Watlington. What’s more, if you are on a tight budget, our man and van service is exactly what you need. Whatever you need to be moved, we have the resources and experience to take care of everything, at an affordable cost.
Whether you are super busy and don’t have the time to pack, or you just want your peace-of-mind when it comes to moving your homes or businesses, we are here for you. We will sort out everything for you. This is especially so if you have fragile items or ones that awkwardly shaped. Thanks to our years of experience in moving, we will know exactly what packing materials for what types of objects so that they will offer the best protection during the move.
We have a wide network of storage facilities as well as partners in Oxfordshire. These facilities are secure and clean, so, you can be sure that your belongings will be safe. We have a team of experienced and highly trained professionals who pack everything carefully into your designated space, thereby guaranteeing total safety. Get in touch with us if you need your belongings kept in a storage for a while.
A Month Before The Move
- Submit your change of address forms to post office.
- Obtain documents for school transfers, if you have children.
- Find a moving company, and make reservations.
- Give your new address to friends and family.
- Hold a garage sale or otherwise lighten the load.
One Or Two Weeks Before The Move
- Move your banking accounts to the new location.
- Return rented movies, books to library, etc.
- Get your prescriptions transferred to the new location.
- Clean your house.
- Call for utility shut-offs and new connections.
- Dispose of things that won't be moved.
- Begin packing and labeling boxes.
- Organise and pack an "essentials" box for arrival (toiletries, paper plates, etc.).
- Final moving plans (make hotel reservations if needed, get maps, etc.).
Checklist For Moving Day
- Remember to eat.
- Start early.
- Check every room and storage area.
- Turn off all lights, lock the doors.
- Give the keys to the new owner or real estate agent.
Fun Facts about Watlington:
- Watlington is a market town and civil parish about 7 miles (11 km) south of Thame in Oxfordshire.
- The parish includes the hamlets of Christmas Common, Greenfield and Howe Hill, all of which are in the Chiltern Hills.
- The town of Watlington lies at the foot of Watlington Hill, a 240-metre peak on the western edge of the Chiltern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- The oldest parts of the Church of England parish church of St Leonard are Norman, including a diapered tympanum that was over the north door until this was dismantled for the building of the north aisle. The church is a Grade II listed building.